Cooking Events My Partner Hates My Cooking, Any Recipes?

My partner hates my cooking, any recipes? - cooking events

Has anyone quick, easy recipes you can make dinner for my partner hates me cooked?
We have together for 6 months, and I cooked for him three times during this period. Each time he criticizes everything about my meal, a moment, said: "This is not part of the board, which belongs in the trash."
Of course I'm not the best cook, but I think I'm good. My meat is then usually hard on the outside but moist on the inside, sometimes a little dry. In general, they do not follow recipes for meat or pasta, I'll have the things. I like to use it a lot of garlic oil and spices Italian.
The last meal I had cooked chicken in vegetable oil with lemon juice and raspberry sauce and placed on the normal paste, box of mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the side.
To make suggestions for food? Remember, nothing too complicated.
PS - My partner is an excellent cook and has participated many events such as weddings.

2 comments:

NOOOOOOO... said...

1. Never serve Brussels sprouts!
2. Potatoes and noodles too much starch in a meal
3. If you like your kitchen, it was the kitchen!

Even though my husband hates what I did (I can tell from his face), the always polite about it. If your partner is disrespectful, it is necessary to check whether this is the partner you want.

mail4cme said...

OK, here we go. That is the proof and easy to deceive. Take some chicken breast without skin and bones. Cook on high face a pan on the stove. It is best to cover them while cooking this way, I have dry. When they're done, move them to a plate and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut the chicken, return to pot, then add 1 / 2 cup of Tomari (his dark soy sauce is in the Asian part of the supermarket), and 1 cup apricot preserves not the kind without regular sugar, a pinch of ground ginger, (better not too much like a pinch. a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until slightly thick sauce. Once fact serve with rice. This is super!

Post a Comment