Skins Visual Boy Advance Love: I Love Her, But Scared To Approach.....?

Love: I love her, but scared to approach.....? - skins visual boy advance

I met a very charming, but came to study and go home. She is very quiet, and his behavior has pleased me more than usual. Who pointed out that I have become hewr to CLAS. I like to see it. Right now we can say, "this way when he sees me. So you know the scene. You say I've never talked to this girl, but created a contact with eyes. I thnk she has a boyfriend, because if it had taken him to the university and do the other girls. seldom talks to the children quiet, which made me very interested and there. I have dark skin (she is white), I am a little afraid of him to say if he the opportunity, Tak, it had. In addition, always with his friends (GAL), which made me more andmbarassing to achieve it. I like this girl, and I like it. I will give you a false impression. So I want to be friends with her former lover, when things are going well. Can you tell me: I'm like a black girl DONT?

3 comments:

Blissbug said...

First, to overcome what the color does not matter. And here's another thing to consider is. If these girls do not usually go with boys and has a boyfriend, maybe she does not want a relationship.

But ... If you are desperate to know this girl, I'd say it was much better, through a friend. No Spring for good, but the installation of a friendship. See if the chemistry between you two, and realistic about things. Part admiration can quickly remove the goods once the "secret" disabled ".

Moreover, the better the chances of a boy in love ...

metronom... said...

Can you remember the color question, cuz it does nothing. other than that is difficult to get a girl if you do not hang in the same group, but if you really want, then w / someone who knows whether they can enter both. and if you the chance to speak about interests and hobbies, but it is still spillin their emotions. It will take time and work to see if you achieve your desired result

hellbent said...

You are not in love and in love. You must put it in relation to: "The only thing worse than not always the object of desire of his heart is .... install the object of desire of his heart." Look at all you know, married couples, marry for love. How many are still happy?

If you wait too long, you probably get bored. Some women like shy men, the problem could be an advantage, I do not know. Better do something fast to solve this problem. The simplest solution is the next time she looks at you and you stand in front of address. When it is hot, have improved the chances.

The only thing to fear is ... Anxiety.

Post a Comment