Bone Spurs More Condition_symptoms Bone Spurs....?

Bone Spurs....? - bone spurs more condition_symptoms

Hello,
IF I Facet syndrome and the syndrome of my lower back, pinched nerves and cushion the gel deteriorates very badly on my back and neck. Bone spurs that have developed in my spine in the neck, are pretty bad .... after my return I had a lumbar epidural injection tirelessly and my doctor will not do more because I have my D and Osteoporosis - The score is very new in my left / right hip and neck and back. My question is ... There is someone out there with similar conditions to give me an idea now what to expect? She gave me the opportunity to continue with the SI injections in the hips, because I am a very bad bursitis in his left hip, but not so bad right hip. Steroids, bone density continues to deteriorate. I do not know what to do ... I could really some advice from someone who lived ... Why wait? Thank you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment